Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Shout Out to Ukraine: Ви , хлопці , здорово

I've got readers from more than 90 countries, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. But after the US and
the UK, I get more visits from you guys than any other nation. (Yeah, even more than you, Russia.) And it's not like you've got nothing else keeping you busy. But through it all, you guys keep coming back.

So I want to take a moment to say thanks and to highlight one of your greatest gifts to this planet: Your beautiful women. Now before the rest of you get your knickers in a twist about this being "a sexist remark," let me say three things--

1. Ukrainian men are beautiful, too, I just don't appreciate their beauty as much.
2. Many of the women I've highlighted here are highly accomplished in their respective fields and several of them are world leaders.
3. It is a sexist remark. You want PC, follow Christopher Hayes' blog.

If you guys have a minute, drop me a line in the comment box and tell me where you're from. Until then, YPA!









No comments:

Post a Comment